Choose Your Weapon.
We want you to completely understand one thing; the RR is not a trail bike. It’s a full on, fully featured enduro bike capable of handling anything 90% of riders have to throw at it, including hard enduro, gnarly hill climbs, roots, rocks, logs … and your Sunday afternoon family ride.
RR 2T/4T Features
- Crank balancer // 250-300 2T models
- Stacked crank/Transmission (4T models) // the most versatile 4 stroke on the market
- SACHS Open Cartridge Fork, fully adjustable (from fork cap), softer ride in all conditions, adjustable pre-load
- SACHS fully adjustable rear shock w/ softer valving for all conditions
- Oil – Injection // 2T RR models
- EFI dual-injector // 4T RR models
- Somewhat less aggressive MAP – dual DRY/WET MAP on all models
RACE Edition Rider
NOW if you are that 10% of rider group … you know who you are … than you may want to check out our RACE Edition option. The RACE Edition is for the hardcore rider who throws everything at their riding and then some. We are talking full out knuckle bleeding, gum slapping, bull stomping, teeth gnashing all out war on the single track … if thats you, here is your ride!
RACE Edition Features
- KYB-AOS Closed Cartridge fork by KYABA for Beta, fully adjustable, stability for severe riding
- SACHS/ZF fully adjustable rear shock, more progressive specification, stability for severe riding
- Pre-Mix only for 2T RACE models (optional oil-injection available)
- EFI twin injectors (4T RACE models only)
- More aggressive mid to top end MAP // Double MAP for DRY/WET conditions
- CNC Machined triple clamp in black anodizedSolid TM Design Chain Guide
- Dual compound rear sprocket in aluminum with chromoly gears
- Grip seat cover
- Quick pull front axle
- Anodized billet parts // chain blocks/engine oil caps/axle pull/gear shift lever/rear brake lever